Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Woohoo School Post

last night i got a call from my mom and she told me that i was kind of going off topic of my blog, and yea i kind of have! haha so as of today i am going to try my best to post every night and post something good about my day/life, also every day i am going to try and find a news article and see what you think about it!

So today... i found out that i can post my blog at school! haha although im not really sure im supposed to but it is free time and i dont think that i have anything bad on this site so i dont think i could get in trouble.!

Last but not least here is the article of the day!

--> ARTICLE <--

Pretty interesting how you can train dogs to do things like this!

Quote: We're fools whether we dance or not, so we might as well dance

No comments:

Post a Comment