Friday, May 7, 2010

Last track meet

so today wa smy last track meet! today i got to do hurdles and it was awsome! i came in 2nd! i was so happy. after the track meet i went to winking lizard with my friends and just had a good dinner and chilled with my friends!

So random side note, sorry i havent posted in a while. i have been pretty busy with track and some other stuff but im going to try and post more often now! so i have to go to bed so i will post more tmrw

“To be a great champion you must believe you are the best. If you’re not, pretend you are.”
––Muhammad Ali

2 comments:

  1. I never saw one of your track meets til yesterday -- I guess I picked a really good day to come see you run! Outstanding job on the hurdles Colton! Glad you could hang out with the gang afterwards as well. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job honey bear! Way to go :) Definitely gives you an event to focus on next season -

    ReplyDelete